International festival "Legal science and international cooperation"
within the IV International Forum
“Modern Problems of Law and Economics in Europe and Asia”
September 12-15, 2021
International Alliance of Jurists and Economists (France)
Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL)
International Cooperation Department of the Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL)
Extra-Curricular Activity Department of the Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL)
Private International Law Department, Legal Modelling Department, Department of Integration and European Law, Department of Practical Jurisprudence of the Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL)
Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property (RSAIP)
Swiss Centre for International Humanitarian Law (Zurich, Switzerland)
University of Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi (Miami, USA)
- exchange of the latest knowledge in the field of innovative scientific and practical directions for the development of legal science;
- attracting students to research activities, fostering interest in research;
- establishing a dialogue between science and society;
- development of international cooperation in the field of science and education.
- contribute to the formation of students' understanding of the place and role of science in the modern world;
- demonstrate the role of science and education in the economy and culture of society;
- promote the development of cognitive activity and creative abilities of students, as well as their interest in fundamental and applied scientific research;
- promote the implementation of the creative potential of students in the scientific field;
- create conditions for the development of students' business communication skills, project presentation of ideas, presentation of their scientific research and organization of events;
- contribute to the enhancement of the prestige of higher education and the popularity of the Kutafin Moscow State Law University.
- "The best scientific event (within the framework of the Festival)"
- "The best scientific article, prepared by an international team"
- "The best scientific publication"
- "Legal Science of the Future"
- "For contribution to the development of scientific and educational cooperation"
- "The best report (performance) according to the jury of the festival"
- "The best report (performance) in the opinion of the festival participants"
The Festival is one of the most effective ways to popularize the image of science as one of the most attractive forms of human activity. The key idea of the Festival is to draw attention to the work of researchers in the field of law, which is necessary for the progressive development of society and improving the quality and standard of living of people. Carrying out such events can help raise funds to create the necessary conditions for providing organizational and financial support and dissemination of legal science Future lawyers and everyone interested in the development of legal science need to demonstrate its relevance, the need to introduce scientific knowledge into people's lives, while science needs to learn how to communicate with society in an accessible and understandable language. It is no coincidence that such forms of demonstrating scientific knowledge as public lectures, the scientific and creative contests, discussions, innovative panels and master classes are so popular today. The initiator of the festival "Legal Science and International Cooperation" is the Kutafin Moscow State Law University (Moscow State Law Academy) and the International Alliance of Jurists and Economists (France) with support of co-organizer of the Forum – Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL). The Festival will help to strengthen ties between science and the media, the emergence of new publications on promising scientific research in the field of jurisprudence, attracting investments to solve scientific problems and the problem of vocational guidance of University graduates.
Festival’s audience is university students and representatives of the teaching staff of the higher educational institution where the events are held. Types of Science Festival events: popular science lectures by leading scientists; interactive exhibitions; demonstration of scientific films; intellectual competitions.
The main activities will take place on September 12-15, 2021. Within the Festival, various scientific and interactive events will be held, popular science lectures by leading legal scholars from Russia and abroad will be organized.